THREE FAVOURITE PIECES WITH...FIONA RÜGGEBERG (TVINNA, Ex-Faun)
THIS COURSE INCORPORATES:
- Three favourite pieces of Fiona (An Dro, Rhiannon & Sandpipers)
- Fiona initially teaches you a basic version of her favourite tunes. She then moves on to sharing her personal style, which she embeds into the pieces, explaining her techniques to you in detail.
- A conversation between Thomas and Fiona, featuring stories of Fionas journey as bagpiper as well as further background information relating to the three pieces presented.
- Ca. 150 minutes of video material
- Language: German with English subtitles
- Fionas exclusive tipps & tricks, how you can enhance your musical expression on your bagpipe.
- You can play the tuition-videos at various speed, accommodating your needs in the learning process.
- All three scores in PDF-format.
SUITABLE FOR (beginner to intermediate):
- The three pieces have a range of difficulty. The preliminary traditional Breton "An Dro" should be accessible with 6-12 months of playing experience. Fionas own piece "Rhiannon" as well as Toon van Mierlos "Sandpipers" are more complex. They involves techniques that will offer a challenge to the intermediate player.